NUK FC 300ml 0 to 6 Months Bottles - 4 Pack867/0827
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
NUK First Choice+ Bottles are designed to make the transition from breast to bottle feeding easier. The First Choice+ Teat replicates a mother's nipple during breastfeeding, which encourages latch on. The teat features the orthodontic, asymmetrical NUK shape, an extra wide lip support and extra soft tip to fit baby's mouth perfectly.
- Capacity 300ml.
- 4 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Medium flow teats.
- 4 x 300ml bottle with First Choice+ 0-6 months Silicone Teat with Medium Feed Hole and a sealing disc for leak-proof transportation.
- Suitable for combined feeding.
- The teat has an extra wide lip support which simulates breast feeding as closely as possible.
- The teat features the Improved NUK Anti-colic Air System, which allows air to flow into the bottle through the improved vent, stopping baby swallowing air and helping to prevent colic.
- Silicone is a synthetic material which tends to be more durable than latex.
- EAN: 3384127590161.
100% would recommend to a friend
Perfect next stage bottle for my 4 month old he had already been using the nuk 150ml bottles and has always found them easy to drink from, flow is fast but my baby likes that. The only problem is they don’t fit in my tomme tippe steriliser without having to take out the top tray
Great bottle flow is a little fast for newborn but can use the same size teat for 6 months without having to change the flow every few months
My baby loves these bottles.
After weeks of difficult feeding I decided to change bottles and try these ones. I can't believe the difference. She seems to love the teets on these bottles and feeding time is so much easier, and more enjoyable.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.