Angelcare AC1300 Video Monitor867/0786
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The AC1300 Movement, Video and Sound Monitor can be trusted, day and night to keep an eye open for your baby. An Under-the-Mattress Baby movement Sensor Pad gives you peace of mind knowing that you will be alerted if no movement is detected in your baby's cot after just 20 seconds. With a range of 250 metres and an out of range indicator you'll never go too far from your babies.
- Model number: AC1300.
Angelcare designs the best-selling, most-trusted baby movement monitors in the world. Our patented Movement Sensor Pad is designed to be placed under baby's mattress where it senses subtle movements while baby sleeps. The alarm will only sound if no movements have been detected for 20 seconds.
Infrared Night Vision to see your baby day & night.
Temperature Display & Control to ensure the room is comfortable and safe.
- Digital signal.
- 64 channels.
- Up to 250m range and out of range indicator.
- 1 parent unit included - portable.
- Mattress sensor pad - an alarm sounds after 20 seconds of no movement.
- Night light - to sooth and comfort baby.
- Temperature display - for added peace of mind.
- 3.5 inch colour screen.
- Pan and zoom function.
- Features infra red night vision so you can see your baby in the dark.
- Baby unit: 5V.
- Parent unit: 5V.
- Power saving mode.
- Low battery indicator.
- Parent unit includes mains adaptor - batteries required for parent unit 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- Baby unit includes mains adaptor - .
- EAN: 666594200884.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.