Sim Free Apple iPhone 6s 16GB Premium Pre-owned - Rose Goldby Apple866/9254
- Save £50.00Was £329.95
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This premium certified pre-owned iPhone 6s has been extensively inspected, tested and verified by qualified engineers to ensure it is fully functional and ready for use. The quality control process includes product functionality tested, genuine Apple parts, as well as ensuring its battery life meets our high standards to guarentee it's in perfect working order. It will be cosmetically new, meaning there will be no scratches, cracks or scuffs on the device.
The iPhone 6 is built the AMD A8 processing chip offering spectacular speed and responsiveness. Making it a mighty chip for maximum peformance.
Enjoy the beautiful 4.7 inch LCD Multi-Touch display, framed by a sleek metal body.
Unlock your phone with a single touch with the integrated fingerprint sensor, securing your phone so that only you can unlock it.
ICloud Photo Library stores every photo and video you take and keeps them up to date on all your devices. You can view a photo from last week or last year, no matter where you are.
Model number: 6s.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4.7 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1334x750 pixels.
- With a density of 326 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H138.1, W67, D6.9mm.
- Weight 129g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 1.2MP.
- Rear camera 8MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 16GB.
- 1.4GHz dual core AMD A8 processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: iOS iOS.
- Up to 250 hours standby time.
- Up to 840 minutes talk time.
- 1810mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.