Braun iCheck7 Blood Pressure Monitor866/6848
- Save £28.00Was £99.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Fast and smart blood pressure monitoring with great ease of use. Instant interpretation of blood pressure reading with the help of colour coded heart symbol, based on WHO guidelines. Easy positioning system which is guiding you to the right positioning via 'ball in the hole' system. Soft inflation for best comfort and faster measurement. Syncs effortlessly with Healthy Heart app through Bluetooth connectivity.
- Colour coded interpretation of blood pressure reading Know your heart health at a glance: the colour coded heart will show you if your blood pressure is normal (green), or if you have mild (yellow), moderate (orange) or severe (red) hypertension - based on WHO guidelines.
- Easy positioning system Braun iCheck 7 is easy to put on your wrist and the smart 'ball in the hole' system helps guide you to the correct position of the arm for taking an accurate reading.
- 100 memories showing date and time of reading.
- One button operation.
- Irregular heartbeat detector.
- Batteries required: 2 x AAA batteries included.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4022167245007.
97% would recommend to a friend
Excellent easier for me to use than the arm monitors Would recommend
Easy to use bp moniter
Great bloodpressure moniter easy to use connected to your phone by bluetooth so easy to show results to dr
Easy to use and understand
A great product with easy to understand instructions. Seems to be very accurate and is easily portable to take around with you as required.
After speaking with our supplier: ''The first thing to mention is that the clinical validation was only conducted on adults.
There is also a wrist size limitations on the iCheck 7, from memory the wrist circumference must be within 14 to 21 cm for the fit to be tight enough for the sensor to be able to detect the arteries and accurately calculate the systolic and diastolic, if the wrist size is outside of these parameters then the unit will give Error 1.
Obviously, if it is a teenager and not a pre-teen it should, in theory, work OK''.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
19 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.