Clay Pigeon Shooting Gift Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, this fantastic outdoor pursuit will either fuel your passion or turn into the start of a whole new hobby.
- Choose from nine venues across the UK and have an hour's shooting with 32 clays.
- The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you will be well prepared when you have a go for yourself and test your aim and accuracy.
- If you already shoot, the lesson will be based around your requirements so that you can use the time effectively to brush up on your techniques.
- Once you have shot all of your clays you will be treated to some seasonal refreshments, warming winter soup with a crusty bread roll or summer tea with cake. You will receive friendly and professional instruction starting with a safety briefing and explanation of how the guns work, followed by the techniques of the art of shotgun shooting.
- Extra clays can be purchased on the day. This experience is for one person. There will be up to 7 other people in your group on the day. The minimum age for this experience is 16 years old. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. You will need to have a general level of fitness in order to participate in this experience.
- Locations: Thurlaston, Leicestershire Redditch, Worcestershire Knaresborough, North Yorkshire Blanford, Dorset Dartford, Kent Falkirk, Stirlingshire Congleton, Cheshire Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire Bristol, Somerset Worminghall, Buckinghamshire.
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1025.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Locations throughout UK.
- Age; weight and height restrictions apply.
- Minimum age is 16.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.