Two Night Getaway and Tea Gift Experience866/0538
- Save £114.00Was £233.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Looking to escape the daily grind? Take advantage of this sweet deal for a Two Night Getaway with Afternoon Tea for Two. Unwind, explore a new area or simply enjoy the company of someone special with this exclusive short break.
- Escape to the country by selecting from our comprehensive list of 3* hotels and 4* guest houses for a truly refreshing two night break with a friend or a loved one. Midweek or a special weekend break, you deserve it.
- Afternoon tea has been a quintessentially British institution ever since the Duchess of Bedford requested tea and light refreshments on one fateful afternoon in 1840, and it makes the perfect addition to an indulgent short break. You too can feel like royalty with this relaxing tea for two gift experience.
- Please keep in mind that locations are subject to change and availability. Restrictions may apply to certain properties, days of the week and months of the year.
- Afternoon tea can typically be taken on your day of choice. Depending on your chosen accommodation, your afternoon tea experience may take place on the premises or at an alternative venue.
- This break is available on selected days or months throughout the year subject to availability, restrictions may apply to certain properties, days of the weeks and months of the year.
- This is a two night stay with afternoon tea. Please note that breakfast is not included. This break is for two people to enjoy. The minimum age is 18 years old.
- Locations: Cheshire (South Wirral), Cumbria (Kirkby Stephen, Penrith), Derbyshire (Youlgreave), Devon (Ashburton, Lynmouth, Lynton, Torquay), Gwynedd (Dolgellau), Herefordshire (Much Birch), Isle of Skye (Broadford).
- Lincolnshire (Marston), Norfolk (Cromer, Great Yarmouth, Harleston, Overstrand), North Yorkshire (Wykeham), Northamptonshire (Corby), Northumberland (Bellingham, Rothbury), Oxfordshire (Woodstock), Perthshire (Perth), Shropshire (Telford), Staffordshire (Burton on Trent), Tyne & Wear (Newcastle upon Tyne), Worcestershire (Kidderminster).
- The length and availability of experiences may vary. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise stated. For driving experiences you must have a full uk or european manual driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of 1 year. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in doubt please consult your doctor before participating. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. If you are cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you can rebook. For further information on experience locations, timings and programmes please call our contact centre 0371 384 1025.
- You are buying a stylish gift voucher pack which you can hand or post to the recipient. This is their passport to a fantastic experience – one which they'll never forget! your gift pack will be sent by first class post on the same day if you order before 1pm monday to friday. Otherwise, it will be sent first class the next working day.
- Locations throughout UK.
- Age; weight and height restrictions apply.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Gift voucher is valid until .
- Limited lifetime.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.