Samsung 55 Inch UE55LS03NAUXXU Smart 4K HDR LED TV865/9738
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TV innovation has been cranked up a gear with Samsung's The Frame. This TV has Ultra HD for pristine pictures and true colours. Paired with HDR which adds depth to darker hues, makes whites brighter and defines details, you're in for one heck of a cinematic experience. When TV's not tickling your fancy, turn the screen to Art Mode for an art gallery that you can control. Choose pieces from photographers, artists or from your camera roll which you can control from your smart phone.
If you're not feeling the frame, you can customise it to your space (alternative frames sold separately). The frame adapts the screen's brightness to the lighting to match the rooms ambience. It also comes with a no-gap wall mount and a 5-metre near invisible cable connection.
Model number: UE55LS03NAUXXU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 2200PQI.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Size of TV H70.8, W123.5, D4.3cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H75.1, W123.5, D20cm.
- Weight of TV 18.6kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 19.1kg.
- Footprint of TV 139.7cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting .
- Length of cable: 5m.
- Packaged size H85.2, W141.2, D23.7cm.
- Packaged weight 30.5kg.
- 2 channel sound system.
- 2 x 20 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Tizen operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Television (with stand), remote control (with batteries), user manual, power cable.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: B.
- On mode power consumption 127 watts.
- Annual power consumption 176kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 8801643349042.
100% would recommend to a friend
My TV looks great and sounds great
Great TV with excellent picture and sound quality, first time I have seem one where all the connections are from a separate box leaving all the messy leads out of site
Home cinema viewing quality
Another great bit of kit from Samsung. The frame is a stylish piece of high tech furniture which at first glance is a picture on the wall, you need to hide the optical cable, though this is quite thin anyway, so to be honest not a problem. Picture quality is great and the integrated sound system is good enough for a small lounge on its own. Mounting it is easy and it comes with an outline showing you where to drill, black frame and the mounting bracket, so all you'll need to get up an running.
Fantastic tv love love love it. Worth every penny but you need the frame. Once mounted on the wall it really does look like a piece of art work .
I can confirm that this does come with a wall mount.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
9 September 2019
No this not a QLED TV, QLED is a different typ of technology to that of normal LED TV's,.
QLED appears in the higher end TV's produced like the QE55Q60RATXXU here:
They offer a very good picture with improved colour and brightness with darker blacks and quality that doesn't degrade over time
We have a TV guide available that may help here:
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
19 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.