Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Stay connected with the IMO Q2 Plus. Supported by 4G, optimised by Android Go and powered by a super-strong battery, this neat, classic-looking phone will perform more - for less.
4G Speed for better Value, Scroll through your newfeed, stream videos and share content that matters in an instant with inbuilt, superfast 4G connection.
Battery on Standby - The IMO 2Q Plus is on standby for the situations where you need to stay connected. Fortified with a robust 1500mAh battery, you'll get up to 15 days worth of standby time so you don't run out of charge when you need it the most.
Optimised by Android Go - Googles latest operating system - is a smart response to the affordable phone. The IMO Q2 Plus has Android Go inbuilt, so you get the complete Android experience without a clunky, slowed-down performance.
Quad Core processor. Smooth Performance - Enjoy surfing, downloading, sharing with your friends and families at speed.
Model number: Q2 Plus.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 3.97 inch .
- Touch screen.
- Size H123, W63, D9.7mm.
- Weight 120g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 0.3MP.
- Rear camera 2MP.
- Video capture in.
- Internal memory 8GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.4GHz quad core Quad-Core Processor processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android Go.
- Up to 360 hours standby time.
- 1500mAh battery capacity.
- Headphone port.
- EAN: 5055015351932.
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.