Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body with 18-55mm Lens865/7376
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With an all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, the X-T3 offers superb image quality and enhanced ability to track moving subjects - with substantial AF performance improvement and blackout-free burst shooting. The FUJIFILM X-T3 mirrorless digital camera is the world's first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of 4K/60P 10 bit recording to meet the needs of professional videographers.
Camera model number X-T3.
- 26.1 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Optical image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 30 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 35 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 4 to .
- CMOS sensor, 23.5 x 15.6mm.
- Zoom lens.
- Includes hood, lens caps.
- Lens weight: 310g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 80 to 51200.
- 4K HD video capture.
- Video capture and playback with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Includes shoulder strap, .
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included) .
- Size: H92.8, W132.5, D58.8cm.
- Camera weight: 539g.
- EAN: 4547410378061.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.