Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body with 18-55mm Lensby FUJIFILM865/7376
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With an all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, the X-T3 offers superb image quality and enhanced ability to track moving subjects - with substantial AF performance improvement and blackout-free burst shooting. The FUJIFILM X-T3 mirrorless digital camera is the world's first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of 4K/60P 10 bit recording to meet the needs of professional videographers.
Camera model number X-T3.
- 26.1 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 30 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 35 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 4 to .
- CMOS sensor, 23.5 x 15.6mm.
- Zoom lens.
- Includes hood, lens caps.
- Lens weight: 310g.
- Built-in viewfinder.
- Hot shoe.
- ISO range from 80 to 51200.
- 4K HD video capture.
- Built-in flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Includes shoulder strap, .
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included) .
- Size: H92.8, W132.5, D58.8cm.
- Camera weight: 539g.
- EAN: 4547410378061.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.