SIM Free Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Mobile Phone - Blackby Xiaomi865/6755
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Mi 8 Lite is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 for a smoother and speedier performance and improved power efficiency. It comes with a 24MP selfie camera with AI portraits and scene detection and 12MP and 5MP dual rear cameras with dual pixel auto focus. They're able to detect scenes and adjust the light with AI so that your photos are breath-taking day and night. And the dual Pixel SLR autofocus allows the Mi 8 Lite to capture photos faster.
View your snaps in all their glory on the 6.26-inch screen with 19.9 aspect ratio. Plus, this phone has a quick charging battery and fingerprint sensor for secure unlocking.
Model number: D2T.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.26 inch LCD display.
- With a density of 403 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H156, W75, D7.5mm.
- Weight 0.16g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 24MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 5MP.
- Camera features: Portrait.
- Video capture in.
- Internal memory 4GB.
- Expandable memory up to 64GB.
- 2.2GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 8.1.
- Up to 31 hours standby time.
- Up to 270 minutes talk time.
- 3350mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 6941059614524.
- Sim Free.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.