Steelbody by Marcy Flat Weight Bench
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Solid, safe, superior. The SteelBody Flat Bench has a max weight load of 352kg (inc. User), with incredible build quality. 3-inch solid steel supports the thick canvas upholstery. Throw in dumbbells or a rack and you're ready to build your body of steel. Designed as heavy use equipment for the home with a commercial feel.
- Purpose: robust, versatile bench to combine with dumbbells or a rack, fixed one-position design: increases structural integrity. Framework: heavy duty 3 x 3 inch beefy solid steel upholstery: 2-inch-thick paint finish: chip resistant powder coated paint.
- Stabilisers: no-tip balanced front and rear frame, slip resistant load bearing rubber feet non-marking, transport wheels. Total load capacity (user weight & barbell / dumbbell weight): 362kg / 800lbs. Warranty: lifetime frame, 3 year parts, 1-year padding.
- Maximum weight load: 227 kg/500 lbs/35.5 stone (inc. User). Chest: flat press, chest flys, bench dips, dumbbell pullovers back: single arm rows, dumbbell pullovers, hyper-extensions shoulders: shoulder press, side laterals, front raises, rear dumbbell flys.
- Legs: split squats, bench jumps, step-ups biceps: bicep curl, concentration curls triceps: tricep press, tricep extensions, tricep kickbacks abs: decline reverse crunches, upper ab crunches.
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21st 4lb).
- Size H43, W67, D110cm.
- EAN: 5060447871989.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.