Hitachi 24 Inch Smart HD Ready TV / DVD Combi865/3662
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Hitachi 24-inch smart HD ready DVD combi gives you access to great apps like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, YouTube and many more. Plus, Freeview play lets you catch up on live and on-demand tv from your favourite channels whenever you want. No need to plug in and set up a DVD player, it's already built-in! Giving you the freedom to pick from your favourite DVDs and play with ease.
Model number: 24HEV200U.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Screen size: 24 inches.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- 2 HDMI sockets, 1 USB port.
- Smart TV.
- VGA input socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Suitable for wall mounting 75 x 75 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 2.5 watts RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Smartphone remote capability.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Hitachi smarTVue portal, Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, My 5, YouTube, Netflix, and Opera TV store.
- Sleep timer.
- Colour of TV black.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H33.6, W55.4, D6.1cm.
- Size of TV with stand H37.5, W55.4, D13.5cm.
- DVD player.
- Dolby sound system.
- Playback compatibility: DVD, .
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 19 watts.
- Annual power consumption 27kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- Standby mode power consumption less than 1 watt.
92% would recommend to a friend
Great little tv
Bought this tv for the kitchen really pleased with it, good picture and sound. Excellent value
Easy to set up for a pensioner
Quality, compact and user friendly
Poor quality product, nothing but problems.
Yes . We have a sky plus box and I used just a hmdi cable from the sky box to the TV and both sky and all the TV features work perfectly. The set up of this TV took less than 15 minutes
5 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.