Whisbear Humming Bear with Cry Sensor - Citronby Whisbear864/4994
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Whisbear - the humming bear features cry sensor function that imitates hair dryer sound. It recognizes baby's cry and automatically switches on calming shushing sound, after initial 40 minutes of shushing, when the baby is fast asleep, the sound gently fades away and the device switches to a standby mode, as soon as it recognises baby's cry it switches on automatically for additional 20 minutes.
Winner of Loved by Parents Gold, Kids Time Star Award, Innovation Award.
- 1 pack.
- Whisbear emmits white noise.
- The perfect sensory stimulation for the baby.
- Easily attachable to the cot or pram.
- Perfect for home or on the go.
- No batteries included, uses 3xAAA.
- Suitable from birthmonth and over.
- EAN: 5905279995512.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.