Harry Potter: The Complete DVD Box Set
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience the Magical Adventure! Follow the young wizard Harry Potter and his friends Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger through their adventures at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the complete series boxset!
- This set includes 16 discs.
- Rated 12.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry of great danger as he returns for his second year.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named.
- Not for individual resale.
- EAN: 5051892198875.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.