Reviber Vibrating Foam Roller864/1980
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The density of this vibration roller is medium/firm and the slightly softer surface is more comfortable, which helps the muscles relax and results in a deeper massage. It helps to improve flexibility before a workout and speeds up the healing and recovery process after your workout. The textured surface has specifically-designed contours that mimic the hands of a masseuse. The ridges and knobs provide precise points to work out knots in your muscles. It can be used with or without vibration.
- Vibration and pressure loosen up muscles and improve circulation.
- Instructional DVD with online video access and exercise poster included. The exercises are suitable for beginners to advanced users.
- 4 levels of vibration (2050 to 4050 rpm).
- High quality carrying bag.
- Single button control.
- Press and hold 2 seconds to stop feature.
- A powerful in-built lithium rechargeable battery with charger.
- The product and the workout have been designed by Reviber's sports scientists and fitness professionals, ensuring a quality product that is used by professionals and provides therapeutic benefit.
- Can be used with or without vibration.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H30cm, W15cm, D15cm.
- Weight 0.7kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 9321302000637.
100% would recommend to a friend
Foam rolling is never fun, but it feels like a real treatment using this!
Powerful vibrations and got all my pains sorted a little expensive but definitely worth it.
Reviber vibrating foam roller
Easy to use, the roller is quite firm. It has got 4 different speed levels and comes with a training DVD which i found very helpful.
It can be used on the shoulder but not directly on the spine.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
28 January 2019
Get 20% off Selected Nutrition When You Buy Selected Fitness Equipment
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.