ELC Little Senses Sound and Light Activity Table
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Your little one will love turning the cogs, pushing and pulling the lever and watching the colourful balls race down the chutes. The flashing lights and funny sounds make it extra fun.
- Pulling themselves up to play the games on the Light and Sounds Activity Table helps your baby learn to stand with support, gaining confidence in their balance, and watching the balls come zipping down the chutes gives them plenty of practice at bending down and standing up again. Learning to turn the knobs, pull the lever and knock the balls with the hammer allows your baby to discover cause and effect, and helps develop their fine motor skills.
- Includes table, 8 balls and hammer.
- Lots of textures to discover.
- Encourages learning to stand and gain confidence in balance.
- Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination skills and motor skills.
- Size H56, W18.5, D53cm.
- Batteries required: 3 x AA (not included) plus .
- For ages 12 months and over.
- Only for domestic use.
- EAN: 5050048167123.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.