SIM Free Hammer Iron 2 Rugged Mobile Phone – Black864/1289
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Hammer IRON 2 is a robust armoured smartphone with a 2400 mAh battery and a quad-core processor. 2G, 3G, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity provides true performance in the toughest enviroments. 5MP main camera and 8GB memory expandable to 32GB with micro SD.
Hammer Iron 2 smartphone with dual SIM function is an easy way to separate your work life from your private one. All your files and contacts can be stored on one device and when needed you can smoothly change modes.
1.3gHz Quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal Memory expandable with upto 32GB SD card.
IP68 rated certification confirms that Hammer Iron 2 is dustproof and waterproof. This durable smartphone will survive immersion in water, exposure to dust or rain without any problems.
Model number: Hammer Iron 2 Black.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G and 3G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: standard SIM and standard SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4 inch TFT display.
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels.
- With a density of 234 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H136, W75.7, D16.3mm.
- Weight 282g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 2MP.
- Rear camera 5MP.
- Video capture in standard definition quality.
- Internal memory 8GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 7.0.
- Up to 340 hours standby time.
- Up to 540 minutes talk time.
- 2400mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Water resistant up to 1.5m depth.
- Shock resistant from drops of up to 1.5m.
- EAN: 5902052866588.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
83% would recommend to a friend
cheep nasty feeling
very disappointed, screen is plastic "not glass" one swipe of the finger and the screen scratched, after set up which took 5 minutes the screen was so badly scratched i had problems seeing through it. This mobile is definitely over priced. Once the SIM was in it won't come out, went in the bin faster than a rat up a drain pipe. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! seriously
This was bought as a present and the phone was just want was wanted and a good price
Delivered quickly and easy to set up.
Bought for an older relative. Delivered within 2 days of ordering and easily set up. Screen is big enough and phone is sturdy. So far no complaints. Easy to use
Yes, it has an Android Operating system. Download the apps from the store.
Hope this helps
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
30 May 2019
The phone is compatible with UK network providers SIMs, it will depend if your chosen provider has a roaming agreement with a provider at your destination within the States as to whether it can be used there or not.
I am unable to guarantee compatibility with SIM's sourced from outside of the UK.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
1 May 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.