Reebok ZJET 460 Bluetooth Cross Trainer863/0977
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With 24 resistance levels and 19 programmes, the ZJET 460's 9kg flywheel is fluid and versatile. A 5.5 LCD displays key data whilst Bluetooth connects with our Fitness App for added features.
- You can plan routes via Google Maps and virtually run or bike them in simulated reality on our Bluetooth enabled Treadmills, Bikes and Cross Trainers.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 8 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Heart rate, RPM.
- Console feedback including: .
- 24 level tension control.
- 9kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 15 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H171cm, W66.5cm, D134cm.
- Weight 54.5kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 885652010856.
0% would recommend to a friend
Wasn't impressed with the quality - sent it back
We bought the cross trainer and a Reebok treadmill at the same time for our home gym - really impressed with the treadmill however the cross trainer never felt 'quality' from day one when in use. It's a reasonably weighty machine, however wobbled considerably when in use, and felt unstable - something not wanted when trying to work it hard. Perhaps ours was just a 1-off, we've not requested a replacement and instead have got our money back (very good service by Argos - this must be commended)
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.