Husky Budweiser 46 Litre Drinks Cooler - Silver862/9775
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Husky Budweiser drinks cooler is perfect for movie nights, summer entertaining, or a lads night in. With easy to reach chilled drinks on demand and featuring official Budweiser branding, no-one misses any TV or sporting action. Keep your fridge space free and your drinks perfectly chilled. Contents not included.
Cool silver cabinet featuring official Budweiser branding on a reversible glass door.
Fits anywhere in the home, kitchen, utility, living room or games room to create dedicated chilling space for up to 40 cans. Also suitable for bottles.
Adjustable white wire removable shelf, reversible door and adjustable thermostat for versatile usage.
- 1 shelf.
- Stores up to 12 wine bottles (75cl).
- Stores up to 40 regular size cans.
- Temperature range of 6 to 15°C.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- Energy consumption: 95kWh/year.
- Compartment storage volume: 46 litres.
- Noise level 40dB.
- Capacity 46L.
- This appliance is intended to be used exclusively for the storage of drinks.
- Rear panel material: metal.
- Door opens to 180 degrees.
- Door opens on either side.
- Mains operated.
- 1.5m power cable.
- Size H51, W43, D46cm.
- Weight 18kg.
- 15cm recommended space behind unit.
- Packaged weight 19.8kg.
- EAN: 5060535960403.
87% would recommend to a friend
Looked great but I returned the item because the side panel was dented
Bought for my husband for his “man cave” for his 40th birthday. Such a slick design, great size and super stylish. Happy husband indeed!
Keeps drinks at the right temperature
I love the colour and size, it is just right where I have put it. It's keeps my drinks at the right temperature
Positioning your appliance information is as follows.
Ensure that the appliance is situated:
• Away from direct sunlight and in a dry and well-ventilated space
• Away from stoves, ovens, radiators and any other heating appliances
• With a recommendation of at least 15cm clearance around the appliance
• Do not position the appliance in conservatories or outbuildings with extreme high or
low ambient temperatures
• Do not use outdoors or leave in rain
• Do not place anything on your appliance
• The appliance must be used in the vertical position and stand on an even, flat surface
for quieter operation
• If your appliance is to be to be placed on carpet, support it with a wooden board
underneath. Be aware that placing the appliance on carpet may mean that heat from
the compressor may cause the carpet to fade
• Ensure that the plug is easily accessible.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
27 July 2019
The small print
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
Upon delivery of your products please inspect them carefully before the delivery driver has left your home and before they are used and installed. If after inspection you are not completely satisfied, for any reason, the products will be taken back by the delivery driver. You may either receive a full refund or have a replacement product delivered. Please note that all white goods are excluded from our normal 30 day guarantee. Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee complements your statutory rights, which of course, remain unaffected.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.