Hitachi 32 Inch 32HB26T61U Smart HD Ready LED TV858/9365
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Make family film night more magical with the Hitachi 32-inch Smart HD Ready TV. On the crisp LED screen, you can see the big picture clearly as you see every tiny detail. Indulge in binge-worthy shows from built-in apps like Netflix and BBC iPlayer. Catch up on all your missed shows with Freeview Play. And with built-in WiFi, you can browse and access the internet from anywhere in your home.
Connect your games consoles, sound bars or even Blu-ray DVD players at once. Make this the hub of your living room, with 2 HDMI sockets, 2 USB ports and an optical connection at your disposal. And for complete immersion, you can plug in your headphones with the dedicated socket.
Model number: 32HE2000U.
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen size: 32 inches.
- Size of TV H43.8, W73.5, D9cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H49.4, W73.5, D18.5cm.
- Weight of TV with stand 5.4kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 100 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H58.5, W91.5, D15.4cm.
- Packaged weight 7.15kg.
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 6 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Composite socket.
- VGA input socket - "video graphics array" is a video output connection that is the display standard for PC computers.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Smart TV features
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV Hub, my5, all 4, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Aerial required.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5014024004970.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 31 watts.
- Annual power consumption 45kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
Recommended this product
Just so you know... We only publish comments from customers or Argos Testers who have bought or used the item.
This feedback is gathered by an independent third party who check that each review is genuine and impartial.
Hello, thank you for your question. I can confirm that you can use this Hitachi 32 Inch 32HB26T61U Smart HD Ready LED TV as a monitor via HDMI or VGA depending on your Laptop's available connections. Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
Yes the TV can be used as a monitor (either connect laptop with HDMI or VGA connection).
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A
The Hitachi 32 Inch 32HB26T61U Smart HD Ready LED TV will include all items required to connect to a wall bracket.
If your wall bracket is missing screws to fit it to the wall securely, you will need to contact the supplier of the wall bracket for further details.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
No, this TV is not Bluetooth enabled.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
Soz not used bluetooth on it
The three codes that may work for this TV are 1177, 1191 and 1695.
If these do not work you would need to contact Sky to confirm if they will be adding support to the TV to their remote.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Hello Mark, thank you for your question. I can confirm that this Hitachi 32 Inch 32HB26T61U Smart HD Ready LED TV does not have the Eurosport App pre-installed and there is no way to add other apps to this TV. Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
The foot print of the TV stand is 19 cm x 39 cm.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
Please contact Argos Technical Support on 0345 604 0105
(Mon-Sat: 8am to 7pm, Sun: 10am to 4pm).
They will be able to troubleshot the problem and advise further.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
For any help concerning the set up and use of your TV please call the Hitachi customer helpline on 0345 604 0105. They will be able to assist you regarding this query.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
This will depend on the source of the film, the TV has multiple modes that source allowing will allow you to either stretch or zoom the image
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Get a Roku streaming stick for £15 when purchased with selected Hitachi TV
Save ⅓ on a bracket or stand when bought with selected compatible TVschoose item
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.