Triple Supercar Drive Gift Experience
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Imagine being given the keys to three supercars and having the chance to drive each of them in one mind-blowing session. Whether it is speed, structure or style that excites, take the wheel and prepare for the drive of dreams.
- Picking three favourite supercars won't be an easy task, when faced with this spectacular list of cars: Ferrari 360 or 355, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage, Porsche 996, 997 or 911, Audi R8, Nissan GT-R.
- Availability & Duration: typically March to November on selected Monday to Friday dates, depending on location. You will spend approximately 1½ hours at the venue with typically 3 miles driving in each car.
- Restrictions: Minimum age 17. Minimum height 1.52m (5ft). Maximum height 1.93m (6ft 4). Maximum weight 114kg (18st). You need to have a full valid manual UK or European driving licence, which will need to be presented on the day.
- Locations: Anglesey (Ty Croes), Cornwall (St Agnes), Derbyshire (Castle Donington), Devon (Exeter), Gloucestershire (Cirencester), Hampshire (Aldershot), Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead), Kent (Canterbury), Leicestershire (Loughborough, Lutterworth, Mallory Park), .
- Lincolnshire (Blyton), North Yorkshire (Elvington, Tockwith), Oxfordshire (Abingdon, Bicester), Staffordshire (Stafford), Suffolk (Woodbridge), Surrey (Dunsfold*), Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon), Wiltshire (Castle Combe).
- Please note: not all cars are available at all locations. Locations are subject to change as a result of quality monitoring or due to factors beyond our control. *A supplement is payable at this location.
- Important information: the person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle.
- The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
- From 1st January 2019, the retailer from whom the experience voucher is purchased is acting as agent for and on behalf of the Activity Superstore limited and your contract is with the Activity Superstore limited who is the issuer of the experience voucher.
- Locations throughout UK.
- Minimum age is 17.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Important information: the locations, length and availability of experiences may vary. Age restrictions apply. Under 18s will need to be accompanied by an adult. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in any doubt you should consult your doctor. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. You must register your details in order to validate your voucher and receive your experience booking information.
- Gift voucher is valid until 1 December 2019.
- EAN: 5056237201074.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.