Britax Romer ECLIPSE Group 1 Car Seat - Storm Grey857/7078
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The streamlined ECLIPSE is the ideal solution for cars with limited space – with a lightweight shell and slim base. It's even TUV certified for air travel. But compact doesn't mean compromise – with advanced side and frontal impact protection to ensure a safe journey.
One of the few car seats that can be installed with a 2-point lap belt as well as a 3-point seat belt, ECLIPSE gives you great flexibility and is suitable for a wider range of cars. Designed to keep your child as safe as possible, it can be installed in the centre back seat – as far away as possible from the impact in the event of a side collision.
Keeping your child comfortable while traveling is a must. That's why this seat was designed with four recline positions that you can adjust with ease – offering a stress-free journey with a happy child.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 1.
- Suitable for children from 9 months to 4 years.
- Suitable for children from 9kg to 18kg.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Extended harness use up to 18kg.
- Multi-recline - 3 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Size H64, W45, D57cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 7kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4000984195491.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.