Morphy Richards 303131 Turbosteam Pro Iron with Intellitemp855/8767
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Turbosteam Pro, turbo boosted features for a great finish, fast. Our most powerful iron, but also easiest to use, thanks to simplified temperature controls. Choose either IntelliTemp and iron any ironable fabric with no burns guaranteed* or the Max setting for thicker fabrics or stubborn creases. Save time using Intellitemp for all your ironing needs with peace of mind that your delicate items are safe thanks to accurate temperature control. *No burns guaranteed when intelliTemp setting is used according to manufacturer's instructions.
The Tri-Zone Pearl Ceramic soleplate is zoned to deliver 55g/min constant steam to remove creases in one effortless glide, a 200g steam boost surges from the tip of the iron soleplate to get into hard to reach areas and remove stubborn creases and finally the pressing plate dries excess moisture to prevent the fabric from re-creasing.
- Steam output: 55g/min.
- Shot of steam: 200g/min.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 400ml.
- Dry tank alert.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Features One Temp technology, reducing the risk of damage to clothes.
- Model number: 303131.
- Includes: none.
- 3100 watts.
- 30 secs heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 3m power cord with cord storage.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832064066.
94% would recommend to a friend
Wanted new generation iron. This one has a good size. But didn’t realise 1,7kg before 400ml of water will be too heavy for me. Also quite clumsy. Besides this - auto thermostat didn’t heat up iron enough and not much you can do. But who got strong arms and shoulders - this model I suppose must be fine.
Love this product very easy to use
Excellent iron but dont make same mistake as I did
Was recommended by a friend who has this model and read all the great reviews and decided to purchase this one. Popped the iron on and made a start on my huge ironing pile. However on finishing the first few items I was thinking to myself what a load of rubbish the creases were just not ironing out, was not till my husband asked me what was the thing on the base of the iron, that I realised I had not removed the cardboard protector lol lol (senior moment) , once removed the iron was brilliant. Love the fact no need to keep changing a temp dial as I never have a pile of ironing in fabric order lol Really really pleased and would most certainly give it my full recommendation and worthy of the 5 star rating [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Hi Kelly. There isn't a clip to hold the power cord, we recommend storing the iron with the cord wrapped loosely around the heel. Rebecca
Morphy Richards Expert
9 January 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.