SIM Free Nokia 5.1 16GB Mobile Phone - Blue
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The upgraded Nokia 5 has a big Full HD+ 5.5'' IPS display with an 18:9 ratio that's ideal for watching videos, browsing and gaming. And the higher resolution ensures the content looks sharper as well as bigger.
It features a 16MP main camera with phase detection auto-focus, a faster and more reliable auto-focus system that lets you capture every detail. It also features a wide-angle 8MP front camera.
The 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor in the new Nokia 5 runs smoothly whether you're messaging, browsing, gaming or switching between all three.
Android One brings a Google designed software experience to the new Nokia 3. Get everything you want and nothing you don't with a streamlined and easy to use interface.
You also get a curated set of pre-installed apps, and free, unlimited high-quality photos storagewith Google Photos. Regular security updates and two years of OS upgrades to also stay secure.
Model number: 5.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.5 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- With a density of 439 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H151.1, W70.7, D8.2mm.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 16MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 256GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2GHz octa core MediaTek processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 8.
- Up to 1080 minutes talk time.
- 2970mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.