LEGO City Arctic Expedition Ice Crawler Winter Toy - 60192852/6177
- **Original Price £14.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Walk across hard terrain with the Arctic Ice Crawler, featuring an articulated arm and posable legs, plus an ice block with removable section, a minifigure and a rodent figure.
LEGO® model number: 60192 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Build an awesome ice crawler with grabbing claw and an ice block with 'frozen' rodent.
- Features an ice crawler with posable legs, opening minifigure cockpit and an articulated arm with opening claw gripper.
- Includes an explorer LEGO minifigure and a rodent figure.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a saw plus an ice block with removable translucent-blue section .
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
Recover incredible things with the LEGO City 60192 Arctic Ice Crawler! Contains 20 pieces. Ice crawler measures over 5 (13cm) high, 5 (15cm) long and 5 (14cm) wide. Ice block measures over 1 (3cm) high, 1 (5cm) wide and 1 (5cm) deep.
- Size H19.1, W6.1, D26.2cm.
- EAN: 5702016109450.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Had great fun with my 4 year old grandson making this
Awesome my son like it so much
Nice product I recommend
My son loves it!
My son loved building this with me. The instructions are easy to understand and my 6 year old could build the majority of it on his own with only a little help from me. It's a great toy and he plays with it every day. We have bought lots of lego from argos and they're always great value for money and I have never had a problem. Would recommend 100%!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.