Morphy Richards 333300 Power Steam Generator Iron849/1501
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Power Steam with IntelliTemp is a clever steam generator that is easy to use and will make ironing less of a chore. With a simple one touch display, simply select the temperature and it will intuitively set the steam level to match. The Power Steam has a 1.5L removable tank and a crease busting steam output of 110g/min for quick results. An added steam boost of 190g is ideal to ease out deep creases. If you're concerned about storage, don't be, the Power Steam is compact and easy to store thanks to an iron to base lock and cord storage.
The Power Steam has various temperature settings from 1 dot, 2 dot, 3 dot and max. In addition it also has an IntelliTemp setting that if selected can be used to iron all ironable fabrics - no burns guaranteed. * This means no need to change between settings so it's quicker as well as safer to use.
- Steam output: 110g/min.
- Shot of steam: 190g/min.
- Ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.5L.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam trigger lock.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Pre-set programmes include: 1 dot silk, 2 dot synthetic and 3 dot cotton, max settings on, plus intellitemp.
- Model number: 333300.
- 2600 watts.
- Weight: 3.14kg.
- Weight of iron only: 1kg.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Digital display.
- 1.8m power cord .
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011832061836.
82% would recommend to a friend
Heats up very fast
Easy to use and quick to heat up. Would certainly recommend
after having a morphy Richards steam iron previously which I was very impressed with ,this iron does not produce as much steam as the old one.seems to take a age to iron garments. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Easy to use power steam iron
This stylish power steam iron is easy to use and ironing is done in less time giving me more leisure time.
Hi Bee. Yes this product uses anti scale cartridges which will need to be replaced. Rebecca
Morphy Richards Expert
27 September 2019
Hi Jeannie. If the low water light is on we would suggest trying the following: Ensure to push the water tank all the way into the unit and check if the float inside the water is either stuck or become detached. Rebecca
Morphy Richards Expert
8 August 2019
Having spoken to our suppliers they have advised as follows.
"I can confirm that we do recommend a 50/50 mix of tap water and distilled every time the water tank is filled".
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
14 August 2019
We use tap water ,we are in the north west so not a hard water area like south east. I read that they don’t recommend perfumed water but I don’t understand why that would be. We have had the iron about six months and as yet have not had to replace the filter cartridge so tap water must be okay.
6 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.