What's That Smell Gameby Wowwee847/7408
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The party game that stinks! What's That Smell? is the hilariously fragrant new guessing game that will throw your sense of smell into overdrive. Guess the scents correctly to outrank your family and friends or suffer the stinky consequences of the Whiff of Shame! Download the companion app and capture it all on your ReekCam. Game includes 48 mystery whiff cards, a sheet of whiff strips, 4 stank cards, cardholders and a scorepad. Let the nostril flaring begin!
A hilariously fragrant guessing game that puts your sniffer to the test with over 50 smells: some good, some downright nasty!
The player with the most points at the end of the round gets to reek havoc. Literally! how? By deciding who must smell one of the 4 outrageously pungent stank cards: extra old toe cheese, diaper blowout, hot chunky vomit, or smothered in b. O.
For added fun, capture your friend's recoiling face in super slow motion using the reekcam available in the What's That Smell? app!
Game includes 48 mystery whiff cards, a sheet of whiff strips, 4 stank cards, cardholders and a scorepad for 2-6 players ages 14+.
Cards will last over and over and come folded to conceal the answers and keep the smells contained!
- Contents: 48 mystery smell cards, 4 stank cards in scent barrier bags, 6 smell card holders, 6 scratch coins, 1 score pad, 1 imstruction manual and free iOS/ android companion app download.
- 2 or more players.
- For ages 13 years and over.
- EAN 771171179108.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- Contains fragrances that may cause allergies.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.