SIM Free Motorola E4 Plus 16GB Mobile Phone - Goldby Motorola847/1167
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet the Moto E4 Plus. A smartphone that combines the things you want and the things you need at a price you'll love. It starts with a vibrant 5" HD display, elegantly wrapped in metal and thoughtfully designed to fit right in your hand. Run your favourite apps and stay up to date with Android 7.0. Shoot beautiful pictures with advanced cameras that never miss a moment, even in low light. And free yourself from charging with a long-lasting battery.
5" HD display and metal design. Bring photos, videos, and games to life on a stunning smartphone that fits right in your hand.
Fingerprint reader instantly unlocks your phone with just a touch of your finger.
Quad-core processor and 4G speed. Watch videos, play games, and more without having to wait.
Android 7.0. Enjoy an updated version of the world's most popular operating system.
Model number: XT1771.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
Display and Design:
- 5.5 inch TFT display.
- Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels.
- With a density of 267 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Size H155, W77.5, D9.55mm.
- Weight 198g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 13MP.
- Video capture in 720p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 2000GB when using microSDHC card slot.
- 1.3GHz MediaTek processor.
- 16GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android OS V 7.1.1.
- Up to 510 hours standby time.
- Up to 1320 minutes talk time.
- 5000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Fast charge technology.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- EAN: 6947681547698.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.