Kinetik Wellbeing Non-Contact Baby Thermometer845/8245
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Specifically designed to give you the assurance you need to monitor your family's health and wellbeing. It accurately measures temperature without the need for skin contact, suitable from birth, backlight available for readings in poor light and a 30-reading memory. Also includes surface and room temperature modes.
- In Association with St John Ambulance.
- The infra-red reading is a simple and accurate way of measuring temperature without the need for skin contact. 30 memory readings so you can monitor temperature over a period of time and recall the readings to your healthcare professional should you need to.
- Fever alert - notifies you quickly if your baby has a fever so you can begin to treat and monitor as required. Readings available in 2 seconds.
- Suitable from birth, giving you the confidence that you can accurately monitor your family's health and wellbeing from day one.
- The backlight feature is designed to ensure you have the thermometer pointing in the right direction if you are having to monitor temperatures in poor light.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- LCD display.
- Readings available in 2 seconds.
- Batteries required 2 x AAA (included).
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5016870222362.
If you've used our printed catalogue, you may have seen this product listed under a different 7 digit number. Don't worry, the page you're on now is the right one. Unfortunately due to a hiccup at our end, this number was printed incorrectly in the catalogue. We're sorry for any confusion caused.
77% would recommend to a friend
An ok product
A little more fidgety to use than it looks...it is just a very simple product. Maybe It is so simple to use that it has become complicated haha. I am getting used to it now, but without instructions I think people may struggle. I would recommend it as it does the job when I operate it correctly. Perhaps I am just a bit thick...but I manage with hi-tech gadgets all day every day...who knows!
Works as it claims
Easy to measure temperature from the forehead.
Good value for money
Good price , good performance.
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised: 'The Kinetik Wellbeing Non-Contact Baby Thermometer can be used on children and adults.'
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
27 September 2019
When the device is off, press the power button.
Then press and hold SCAN until the display reads CLr.
Once that is displayed, press the power button to delete all memories.
Three long beeps confirms the memory has been deleted.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Lisa @ Argos
9 April 2019
This has been designed specifically with babies in mind, however there is no maximum age limit.
Hope this helps!
25 March 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.