Bush Multi Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Dust and pet dander be gone! The cyclonic bagless vacuum cleaner by Bush is the ideal accomplice to cleaning all surfaces including stairs and kitchen tiles. The side suction makes getting in all those pesky nooks and crannies a breeze, and the HEPA filter means nothing will be missed, not even the smallest of particles. The hose stretches to 1.5 metres and the vacuum comes with various nozzles to help conquer every crevice and floor type.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 5.3kg.
- Size H35, W29, D43cm.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- HEPA filter - traps small particles and pet dander, making it excellent for allergy sufferers.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 1.5m.
- Hose stretches up to 1.5m.
- Metal telescopic extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbin 2 litres.
- Dustbag full indicator.
- 5m power cord.
- Foot operated cord rewind.
- DB78 noise level.
- 27 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: VCM40A16L0B.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.