WORX WX429 Mini Saw with 3 Blades – 400W845/5066
- Save £5.00Was £90.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The popular Worxsaw is the friendly alternative to the circular saw. This saw comes with more power and increased cutting depth for thicker materials. The versatile WX429 400W WorxSaw XL cuts wood, metal, tile, plasterboard, stone, brick and more, while its compact size allows you to effortlessly cut with just one hand. This item can only be sold to customers over 18 years of age.
Designed for easy one-handed operation.
Up to 46mm cutting capacity.
- Circular saw.
- 400 watts.
- Single speed.
- TCT blade.
- Blade diameter 120mm.
- 3 blades.
- Stroke length 46mm.
- Sawing capacity: wood 46 mm, metal 2 mm.
- Soft grip handle.
- Cable length of 2.5m.
- Carry case.
- Bevel capacity max: 90° bevel cut.
- Dust adapter cap.
- Safety lock switch.
- Ideal for: straight cuts in wood, metal, tiles, plasterboard and plastic.
- Parallel guide.
- Suitable for the left handed.
- Size H38.3, W10.7, D13.9cm.
- Accessories included: parallel guide, hex key, vacuum adapter, 24t tct blade, hcs, diamond disc.
- Unpackaged weight 3.4kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee excludes professional use.
- EAN: 6947372510338.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.