Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Everyone deserves a day of indulgence from time to time. A spa day with afternoon tea provides just that, as well as a relaxing treatment each and access to the spa's facilities for the entirety of the day. The spa facilities typically include an air conditioned gym and variety of classes to suit any exercise regime, as well as a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Treatments vary by location, but typically include a choice between; a hydrating facial, a therapeutic reflexology treatment, a back, neck and shoulder massage, or a manicure designed to give hands on the go a complete revival.
- Both guests will then enjoy the quintessentially British institution that is afternoon tea and can expect to be served a sandwich, a delicious scone with clotted cream and seasonal preserves, a cake and of course, a wonderfully british pot of tea.
- Guests can choose to be served their afternoon tea before or after enjoying the spa facilities and receiving their treatments. Availability & Duration: this experience is available throughout the year on selected dates. The treatments will last approximately 25-40 minutes, depending on location, and you can use the spa facilities for the whole day.
- Restrictions: minimum age 18. The venue will need to be informed of any medical conditions or allergies at the time of booking. Facilities vary depending on location.
- Locations: Aberdeenshire (Aberdeen), Avon (Bristol), Bedfordshire (Stotfold), Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes), Camarthanshire (Llanelli), Cambridgeshire (Peterborough), Cheshire (Crewe, Mollington), County Durham (Darlington, Durham), .
- Cumbria (Carlisle), East Sussex (Hastings), Essex (Chafford Hundred, Chingford), Fife (Dunfermline), Glamorgan (Cardiff), Inverness-shire (Inverness), Kent (Ashford, Broadstairs, Dover, Orpington), Lancashire (Blackpool), Lincolnshire (Grimsby), Merseyside (Southport), .
- Midlothian (Newcraighall), Norfolk (Norwich), North Yorkshire (York), Nottinghamshire (Mansfield), Oxfordshire (Banbury), Shropshire (Oswestry, Shifnal, Shrewsbury), South Yorkshire (Barnsley), Staffordshire (Burton-on-Trent), Stirlingshire (Falkirk), Suffolk (Ipswich), Surrey (Weybridge), West Midlands (Solihull), West Yorkshire (Wakefield).
- Please note: locations are subject to change as a result of quality monitoring or due to factors beyond our control.
- From 1st January 2019, the retailer from whom the experience voucher is purchased is acting as agent for and on behalf of the Activity Superstore limited and your contract is with the Activity Superstore limited who is the issuer of the experience voucher.
- Locations throughout UK.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Please keep your duplicate receipt as this needs to be sent to Activity Superstore as proof of purchase in order to book your experience day.
- Important information: the locations, length and availability of experiences may vary. Age restrictions apply. Under 18s will need to be accompanied by an adult. Medical and other restrictions may apply, if in any doubt you should consult your doctor. Some experiences are dependent on appropriate weather conditions. You must register your details in order to validate your voucher and receive your experience booking information.
- Gift voucher is valid until 1 December 2019.
- EAN: 5056237201036.
- For Terms and Conditions please select the relevant document from this products image carousel.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.