LG 22 Inch 22TK410V Full HD LCD TV843/5770
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
You only need one LG Personal TV to watch television and use a computer monitor in your personal space. For heavy Internet users or avid movie fans, they can use it as a peronal monitor. For television viewers, they can mount the monitor on a wall to use it as a TV.
Model number: 22TK410V.
Television picture quality:
- LCD TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Viewing angle 170/160 degrees.
- Screen size: 22 inches.
- Size of TV H32, W51, D6cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H36, W51, D15cm.
- Weight of TV 2.9kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 3kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 75 x 75 bracket.
- Packaged size H66, W38, D13cm.
- Packaged weight 4.2kg.
- Virtual Surround sound system.
- 1 USB port and 1 HDMI socket.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK).
- Sleep timer.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 26 watts.
- Off mode power consumption 0.4 watt.
- Standby power consumption 1 watt.
- EAN: 8806098132478.
97% would recommend to a friend
Full HD TV
Excellent value for money, top quality product - Excellent picture and Sound and easy to set up.
Good small television
Bought this as a replacement for the TV in
Very good picture for a smaller tv
Good tv for the price
You may use any Standard HDMI to HDMI cable (Type A).
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
25 January 2020
As long as you have a TV aerial and cables, you will be good to go.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
23 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.