Pazzaz Petal 20 Inch Heritage Bikeby Pazzaz837/9623
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The heritage style Petal bike from Pazzaz is retro chic, featuring a blue-and-white frame with floral detailing, a traditional-style wicker basket and a brown leatherette saddle. With a traditional low-slung top-tube for easy mounting and dismounting and single speed gears, it's great for supervised riding along quiet roads or smooth pathways: front and rear V-brakes ensure the rider's safety and an adjustable saddle and handlebar lets the bike grow with its rider.
- 20 inch silver-spoked wheels feature white-walled city style tyres for easy riding on concrete and tarmac: full mudguards keep the rider safe from dirty splatters and rear a carrier is perfect for toting shopping or a lunchbag.
- Steel frame.
- Front calliper and rear calliper brakes.
- Rigid suspension.
- Weight when fully assembled 13.5kg.
- 11 inch frame size.
- 20 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 21-23.5 inches.
- Trekking tyres.
- Suitable for ages 7 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 10 year frame guarantee.
- EAN: 5055973430755.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.