Gross Magic Prank Setby John adams837/7113
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Gross Magic is just revolting, it's the most extreme thing in magic. So if the idea of dragging a brown sticky blob out of the toilet upsets you, put this down right now!
Gross magic plumbs to new depths in bad taste.
Pull rubbish from an empty dustbin, convince your friends you're handing them freshly hatched cockroaches, and magically 'clean' a piece of 'used' toilet roll.
Yeuchy doesn't begin to describe it!
- Contents: instruction booklet, 2 x elastic bands, small metal ring, 2 x bogey paddles, gross toilet and lid, 1 x small pot with lid, 1 x large pot with lid, plastic box and lid, dice, card cube, squidgy brain, loose tooth, brown slime, 1 x long vein, 1 x medium vein, 1 x short vein, dustbin with base and lid, dustbin lid liner, 4 x large sponge bogies, 8 x small sponge bogies, cockroach egg envelope, 2 x cockroaches, 6 x poo cards, toilet roll machine and paper.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN 5020674106667.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.