LEGO Fantastic Beasts Grindelwald's Escape Toy - 75951837/4594
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Stop Grindelwald making a flying escape in his carriage! Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald movie.
LEGO® model number: 75951 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Harry Potter.
- Features buildable carriage with opening doors/removable roof and a Thestral figure with posable wings.
- Includes Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery minifigures, plus a Thestral figure .
- Also includes shooting spell accessories on the hands of Seraphina and Grindelwald.
- Contains 132 pieces, an ideal gift for Harry Potter fans! .
- LEGO Harry Potter toys are compatible with all LEGO sets for creative building.
Enter a fantasy realm with LEGO Fantastic Beasts 75951 Grindelwald's Escape magical showdown between Seraphina Picquery and Grindelwald! This building set features an articulated carriage with opening doors and removable roof attached to the Thestral figure with hinged wings. Use the shooting spell accessories to make the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald magic come alive and role-play a mighty battle. Carriage with Thestral measures over 3 (8cm) high, 9 (25cm) long and 2 (7cm) wide.
- Size H14.1, W4.8, D26.2cm.
- EAN: 5702016110340.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
97% would recommend to a friend
My friend had a lot of fun with it
Love this Harry Potter Lego. The detail they include is absolutely fantastic fun for kids and adults! The only complaint I would have is that all Lego seems to be so much more expensive than it ever was before.
Over price! Too small, is back to Argos
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.