Beurer BM49 Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitorby Beurer837/3801
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Talking upper arm blood pressure monitor, volume adjustable. Fully automatic devise and features an irregular heart beat warning signal. 2 x 60 memory spaces. Easy to read blue illuminated XL display. Arm 22 to 36cm (optional XL cuff available). Incorrect usage message, low battery indicator. Batteries included.
- Talking blood pressure monitor (15 languages).
- Can register 2 users x 60 memory spaces each for monitoring BP.
- Date and time of reading.
- One button operation.
- Irregular heartbeat detector.
- Morning hypertension indicator.
- Batteries required: 4 x AA batteries included.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 744309490277.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.