Philips ProtectiveClean Electric Toothbrush Series 4300 Blue837/0158
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Pressure sensor alerts you when are brushing too hard and the handy travel case enables you to take your Sonicare wherever you go. Smart brush head replacement reminder alerts you when to replace your brush head for effective cleaning, every time. 2 weeks battery life.
Philips Sonicare Protective Clean 4300 uses a unique sonic technology which drives fluid deep between teeth along with our specially designed brush heads to gently but effectively remove plaque in-between teeth and along the gum line.
1 cleaning mode with 2 intensities to personalise your brushing.
- Model number: hx6803/03.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- 1 cleaning mode: .
- 1 brush head: c2 optimal plaque defense brush head.
- 2 speed settings.
- Sonic technology for naturally whiter teeth.
- Gum care.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations when you brush too hard.
- Includes 1x ProtectiveClean. Brush heads: 1x C2 Optimal Plaque Defence. 1x Travel case, 1x Charger.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- Rechargeable: 24 hours for full charge.
- 56 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- 2 pin plug (adaptor Not included).
- Li-Ion (included) .
- Years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103864004.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.