LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane 2 -in-1 Set - 42082836/6306
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Features a LEGO Power Functions large motor for controlling the cranes upper and lower functions.
LEGO® model number: 42082.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Select upper and lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy-to-operate, motorised functions. Lower the stabiliser legs, rotate the superstructure through 360, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air! .
- Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed v8 engine with moving pistons and fan, adjustable wing mirrors and an opening cab door.
- Hook up the included LEGO technic building sections and put your LEGO crane operator skills to the test! .
- Open the door to access the detailed operator's cab.
- Size H48, W17, D58.2cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016116960.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great rice my son will love this for christmas
Brilliant lego technic. Hopefully keep someone quiet over Christmas
What you expect from a trusted brand such as Lego
Complexity of the build brings enjoyment. Quality is as you would expect from Lego. Great crane.
Just 6 words
It's HUGE and fun to build
I would advise that the power functions for this LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane 2 -in-1 Set - 42082 are battery powered.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
28 September 2019
It comes with power functions that you build into the model. You just need batteries. There is switched gearbox to control all of the functions and that's all part of the build. It's pretty ingenious
26 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.