Panasonic Nanoe Hair Dryer with Diffuserby Panasonic836/2276
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Panasonic EH-NA65-CN Rose Gold features Nanoe™ Technology, which is proven to improve visible shine to your hair. Nanoe also adds volume, minimises frizz and reduces damage from brushing. The 3 speed and 3 temperature settings, the quick dry nozzle and the styling attachments allow for more styling variation and control. The NA65-CN also features Healthy Mode to help prevent further damage to hair.
The innovative and lightweight Panasonics EH-NA65CN Hairdryer is equipped with Nanoe technology, which retains the moisture balance in your hair ensuring visibly smooth and shiny hair.
Nanoe™ Technology is proven to give your hair a healthy, flawless shine. * Nanoe maintains approx. 1,000 times more moisture than a regular hair dryer. *Tested at proDERM, Germany, 2017.
- Model number: EH-NA65-k895.
- 2000 watts.
- Compact design.
- 3 speed and 3 temperature settings, including a cool shot to set your style.
- Variable temperature - adapts to your specific hair needs for ultimate control.
- Weight 0.6kg.
- Concentrator nozzle for controlled styling.
- Diffuser attachment included - adds volume and defines curls and waves.
- Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free.
- 2.7 metre cord with swivel action.
- Professional long life AC motor.
- Removable filter for easy cleaning.
- Worldwide voltage for easy use around the globe.
- EAN: 5025232751433.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.