Targus Safeport 9.7 Inch iPad, Pro, Air 2 Case - Grey836/1150
- Save Over £20.00Was £49.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Whether it's while traveling, in the office, or at a remote job site, the Targus SafePort Rugged Case keeps your iPad (2018/2017), 9.7-inch iPad Pro, or iPad Air 2 protected. From its hardened polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing materials to the advanced corner and side protection. Integrated stand for landscape viewing.
- Integrated bezel-free screen protector. Built-in stand slides open with one hand. Detachable hand strap integrated into sliding handle.
- Silicone plugs cover audio and power ports, Clear window on back displays asset tag, Case passes military grade 4ft drop testing (MIL-STD 810G) and IP54 Certification Requirements.
- SafePort Rugged Protection design.
- Made from polycarbonate.
- Protects from bumps and scratches.
- Allows full accessibility to all functions and ports.
- Cover for screen protection.
- Camera lens cut-out.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5051794024234.
96% would recommend to a friend
Secure fit and strong
Fits well to the ipad air and provides great corner and screen protection without compromising usability. Only gripe is that the side button protectors do not align to the volume buttons on the original ipad air correctly so volume adjustment is difficult
Had this holder two weeks, excellent product to protect and operate my iPad, only slight once RBI’s the usability of the charging socket tab. I hope it doesn’t come off after multiple uses. I have used it in the rain, with no egress if water.
Great unless it’s a 2018 iPad
Great case. But doesn’t fit 2018 IPad. Website suggested it did. Argos won’t refund the case.
The Targus Safeport 9.7 Inch iPad, Pro, Air 2 Case - Grey, Minor drops and bumps are no problem for this case, it is water resistant not waterproof.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
Ivy @ Argos
14 January 2019
As Playstore is only available on Android devices, it will not be available on this iPad. You will be able to get App Store.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
3 December 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.