Dr Brown's Options 270ml Feeding Bottles - 4 Pack833/8547
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Dr Brown's Options bottles work with or without the internal vent system in place. The vent system creates a 100% vacuum-free feeding mechanism that is clinically proven to help reduce wind related colic: as baby's feeding becomes more developed the bottle can be used without the vent system, more like a conventional, teat-vented bottle.
- Dr Brown's Options bottles - same trusted bottle, now with added benefits.
- Number one choice of UK health professionals for the relief of colicky symptoms.
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion - good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns. Vent and nipple create vacuum-free feeding.
- Options grows with baby; allowing easy removal of the vent as baby develops or no longer experiences feeding problems.
- The dr brown's options anti-colic four pack includes 4x 270ml bottles. All bottles already have a level 1 teat fitted.
- Suitable from birth.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.