Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush - Deep Clean833/5588
4 Colours available
- Rose gold coloured
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The revolutionary Genius 9000 Purple Orchid electric toothbrush features a dentist-inspired round head that oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. And the specialised polishing cup removes surface stains for whiter teeth starting from day 1. This is the only brush with position detection that sees where you brush and guides you to never miss a zone.
Never run out of battery. The dual charging travel case charges both your toothbrush and phone with 1 plug. The brush protects your gums with a pressure control feature which reduces brushing speeds, and the SmartRing alerts you if you brush too hard.
- Model number: D701.545.6XC .
- 4 heads included.
- Brush head replacement warning.
- 6 cleaning modes including: daily clean, deep clean, sensitive, whitening, .
- 6 speed settings.
- 3D rotate pulsate technology with extra pulsating power for tackling plaque in hard to reach areas.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- Visual pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Rechargeable: .
- 56 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- Li-Ion (included) .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4210201191957.
99% would recommend to a friend
Love it thinking of getting my partner one for xmas . Teeth feel like u have had them cleaned by the dentist
High in power it is a bit pricey but over great makes teeth super clean
Gleaming, fresh teeth
Glad I purchased this. I’ve had oral B before and another brand that was more pricey than this one. I could feel the cleaness after the 1st brushing. It’s got lots of different features. I like that it turns red when applying too much pressure. Thought it a bit pricey but after using it for a few days I think it’s worth it’s money
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.