Argos Home Brooklyn White High Sleeper, Desk & Kids Mattress826/9843
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Our Brooklyn high sleeper bed is made from solid pine, with chunky top rails and a sturdy frame. There's a fixed ladder for easy access which can be placed at either end of the bed so you can make sure it suits the layout of your room. Underneath there's a work station complete with shelves and a desk which also has a bit of room for storage below. The bed itself has safe, high sides and a classic look that'll suit them for years.
It comes complete with a Silentnight sprung mattress. Ideal for growing children, this kids mattress has an open coil design to provide firm support, while fibre filling adds a layer of cushioning. Foam free and chemical treatment free, it has a soft anti-allergy cover to help prevent dust mites, skin irritations and allergies.
To complete the room, we've got a coordinating Brooklyn furniture range that includes drawers, a desk, a bedside table, and a choice of 2 wardrobes. The whole Brooklyn collection is available in grey or white.
- Single bed.
- White bed with a .
- Self-assembly - 2 people recommended.
- Ladder can be positioned either side of the bed.
- Maximum user weight per bunk 100kg.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Medium feel mattress.
- Open coil mattress with 323 springs.
- Knit cover with micro quilt finish.
- Rotate mattress regularly.
- Requires Silentnightmattress - 1 mattress (Included).
- Safety tested to 100kg.
- Maximum depth of mattress to be used is 16cm.
- Frame size L200.4, W106.3, H184.7cm.
- Mattress size L190, W90, D15cm.
- Clearance between floor and underside of bed 139.6cm.
- Disk size H66.3, W194, D57.5cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.