IRobot E5158 Cordless Robot Vacuum Cleaner824/6976
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The auto-recharging Roomba e5 features a 3-Stage Cleaning System that uses dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes, powerful suction, and a high-efficiency filter to help thoroughly clean every day. The Edge-Sweeping Brush concentrates on edges and corners as the navigation and Dirt Detect technologies get around furniture and focus on areas that need it most. Just press clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot Home App.
More power, better clean. When clean matters, you need a power-lifter. The e5's Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. *Compared to Roomba 600 Series AeroVac System.
New washable dust bin design allows you to simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind. Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
Instead of bristles that bend and can miss dirt, our unique flexible rubber brushes hug different floor surfaces, staying in close contact with wood and carpet to help thoroughly clean your floors.
The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners to be suctioned off your floors.
- Suitable for carpets and rugs.
- Suitable for wool carpet.
- Suitable for hard floors.
- Suitable for laminate flooring.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Weight 4.92kg.
- Size H9.2, W34, D34cm.
- Charge time: 3 hours to fully charge.
- 90 mins, depending on the setting used.
- Low battery indicator.
- Number of batteries in pack: 1.
- Comes with wall-mountable docking stationdocking station.
- Motorised floor head - drives bristles in to carpet to remove ground in dirt.
- Adjustable floorhead - switch between carpet and hard floor at the touch of a button.
- Dust capacity 0.6 litre.
- Dustbag full indicator.
- 240 volts.
- DB58 noise level.
- Model number: ROOMBA E5158.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5060359289131.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.