Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 Electric Toothbrush -Deep Clean824/5063
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Pressure sensor alerts you when are brushing too hard and the travel case enables you to take your Sonicare wherever you go. Smart brush head replacement reminder alerts you when to replace your brush head for effective cleaning, every time and 2 weeks battery life.
Philips Sonicare Protective Clean 4300 uses a unique sonic technology which drives fluid deep between teeth along with our specially designed brush heads to gently but effectively remove plaque in-between teeth and along the gum line.
1 cleaning mode with 2 intensities to personalise your brushing. Brush head replacement reminder - alerts you to replace your brush head when its no longer performing optimally.
- Model number: hx6806/03.
- 1 head included c2 optimal plaque defense.
- 1 cleaning mode: daily clean, gum care, .
- 2 speed settings.
- Sonic technology for naturally whiter teeth.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- Visual pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Rechargeable: 24 hours for full charge.
- 56 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Handle dimensions: H18.75, W2.78, D3.04cm.
- Toothbrush handle is 358g.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- 2 pin plug (adaptor Not included).
- Li-Ion .
- Suitable for ages 10 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103864073.
86% would recommend to a friend
Excellent cleaning performance and really quiet. Is quite a bit larger than my previous Oral B toothbrush and took a little while to get used to it. Understand why it switches off after every two minutes, but it would be good if this could be overridden.
My teeth are shiny, look good and feel great. Wish I’d bought one before. Significantly better than its competitors
Feels clean and battery doesn't go flat in 3 days - had it over a week and still showing green!
That's a good question. This Sonicare does indeed have the option to do quadrant brushing. Meaning, it gives you an indication every 30 seconds. I hope this answer is of use. Cheers, George
Philips Consumer Care
16 November 2018
Thanks, Jenna, that's very sharp. The model number is HX6806/03, which is indeed part of the Series 4300. Cheers, Charlie
Philips Consumer Care
7 August 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.