Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night Machine - Grey824/4033
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine makes a fresh bottle at just the right serving temperature in less than 2 minutes. Specially designed to make preparing formula bottles quicker and more accurate, Perfect Prep gives parents the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing Baby's bottle will be perfect every time.
- The in-built filter system removes impurities from water, and dispenses the correct amount of water, in ounces, for an accurate formula consistency.
- For an added safety measure, the Closer to Nature Perfect Prep machine dispenses an initial hot shot of water that kills any bacteria that may be present in the formula. The initial burst of hot water also helps to dissolve the formula quickly and easily.
- After the hot shot, cooler water is dispensed to ensure every bottle is delivered at body temperature - just like breast milk.
- Perfect Prep works with any brand of powdered formula milk, and has an adjustable base for different bottle shapes and sizes – simply measure out the formula and the Perfect Prep does everything else.
- Range options Pair the Closer to Nature Perfect Prep machine with Closer to Nature's award-winning range of BPA-free baby bottles for content, easy feeding times. The entire Closer to Nature range is an interchangeable system.
- Pack quantity 2.
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5010415237453.
89% would recommend to a friend
After being talked out of this machine by my midwife, I weighed up the pros and cons and decided to go for it. Wish I'd done it sooner.
Good for new parents, annoying for long time use.
Nice and compact. Very user friendly as it breaks each step down, but compared to the older version it becomes very annoying with its prompts, the older one all you had to do is press a button for the water on this model you have to press the button 7 times, such as add formula, put bottle on stand, add lid and shake, really good if you never had one before but Would be better if it just said add formula then you pressed it and it added the water not press for every little step.
Very good and fast to use
Very good and fast to use would say it is the best thing I have brought and well worth the money I payed
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.