FabLab Bath Bombsby FabLab820/1193
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Make bath time fun and luxurious by creating your own Bath Bombs! Now with improved formula, there are enough ingredients to make up to 8 fizzy bombs. Just follow the illustrated activity guide to see how easy and fun they are to make! Also contains wrapping paper, ribbons and gift tags so you can give your creations to friends and family.
Create fun and fizzy bath bombs to give as gifts to friends and family!
Combine the special ingredients to create fab fizzy bath bombs!
Great to give away as gifts to friends and family.
Even easier to make with the new improved formula!
Ingredients are securely packed in impact-resistant and child-resistant containers.
Sodium Bicarbonate (50g with red and 50g with blue colorant), Citric Acid (50g), 5ml Glycerine,.
2 x bath bomb moulds,.
2 x plastic spoons & 1 x plastic pipette,.
1 x lab beaker & 1 x pair of laboratory gloves,.
Gift tags, ribbons & wrapping paper.
- Size H22, W22, D5.2cm.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5026175215051.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Only to be used in water where the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
- This product contains 50g Sodium Bicarbonate (with red colorant) [sodium hydrogen carbonate CAS 144-55-8 (with 25956-17-6) EINECS 205-633-8] 50g Sodium Bicarbonate (with blue colorant) [sodium hydrogen carbonate CAS 144-55-8 (with 3844-45-9) EINECS 205-633-8] 50g Citric Acid [CAS 77-92-9 E330 EINECS 201-069-1].
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.