Hisense 50 Inch H50A6250UK Smart 4K HDR LED TV819/3713
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With 4X more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense 4K Ultra HD resolution provides a pin sharp, stunningly realistic picture with beautifully natural motion and incredible detail. Throw yourself into your most immersive TV experience yet with HDR meaning you'll get darker blacks, brighter whites and a better contrast. You can also play HDR content from compatible devices, such as an Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player, PS4, Xbox or a USB flash drive which can all be connected via the HDMI and USB ports.
What's more, this TV has Freeview Play which means you'll have catch-up TV in the palm of your hand, as well as access to your favourite apps like Netflix, Amazon prime and BBC iPlayer. Suitable for any space, no matter the shape. Either choose to make it your room's centre-piece or mount it on your wall with the 200x200 brackets.
Model number: H50A6250UK.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 60Hz.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Size of TV H66.1, W112.7, D7.3cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H71.8, W112.7, D24.4cm.
- Weight of TV 11.7kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 12kg.
- Footprint of TV 97.3cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H77.6, W124.9, D14.5cm.
- Packaged weight 16.5kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 2 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 130 watts.
- Annual power consumption 126kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 6942147441107.
95% would recommend to a friend
Amazing, picture sound & smart features on this TV
Amazing, picture sound & smart features on this TV. I bought this as a birthday present for my fiancée and it was so good I was jealous and almost took it back and gave her one of my older smart TV's :)
unsure of TV, never heard of the make
A make not known to me. I was very pleased with the TV good features and a great price. Would buy one again if needed.
Easy to set up and great picture
Spur of the moment purchase as price was right, The pre installed Amazon and Netflix to great which makes it easy to set up and start watching. Great picture and sound. Really happy with the TV
You would need a 'flat to wall' wall mount that supports a 200 x 200 VESA mount.
If the Fireplace is actively in use you may want to check the ambient temperature at the TV mount point and consider its affect on both the plastic body and the electrical cable.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
23 August 2019
For the Hisense 50 Inch H50A6250UK Smart 4K HDR LED TV, you would need to buy a 200x200 TV Wall Bracket such as this one: AVF Standard Flat to Wall Up to 55 Inch TV Wall Bracket918/7890
All the best.
20 August 2019
HDMI is a Digital Video and Audio interface , it cannot output an analog stereo signal. If you have a SoundBar or Audio system that is HDMI-ARC compatible then you can use that.
The TV dos not have a headphone socket , however it does have an Optical Out you may use with compatible SoundBars and Audio Systems.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
24 July 2019
The Hisense 50 Inch H50A6250UK Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR does have its own app store but does not feature screen cast or mirroring.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
18 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.