LG 43 Inch 43UK6750PLD Smart 4K HDR LED TV819/3373
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
LG UHD TV with IPS 4K Display and Active HDR for superb picture quality. ThinQ AI brings intelligence to your TV, responding to your questions and bringing convenience to your home via LG magic remote (sold Separately) . Packaged in a cutting edge metallic design and with the award winning Smart TV webOS this set is a great reason to stay on the sofa.
4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV.
Model number: 43UK6750PLD.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Size of TV H57.1, W97.5, D8.6cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H63.1, W97.5, D22.5cm.
- Weight of TV 9.1kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 10.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 72.4cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H66, W107.5, D19cm.
- Packaged weight 12.6kg.
- 2 channel sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.29.
- On mode power consumption 71 watts.
- Annual power consumption 98kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098152223.
93% would recommend to a friend
This TV was recommended by a friend. I’m glad I listened. It’s a great picture. Good functionality. Smashing
Amazing picture quality and the speakers are really high quality also they sound very crisp and clear.
Very good, not fantastic.
Brilliant deep sound adjustable. I thought the picture was good but not all channels are the same, for example, channel 4 HD is fantastic quality but the other non-HD freeview channels, such as film4, are average in my opinion, probably have to find the right settings. To adjust the contrast and brightness levels, etc, takes about 20 seconds with the remote. All the usual streaming services are available and all played with no buffering.
Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket
LG Product team
2 January 2020
This can be used with any bracket or stand that has a VESA 200 x 200 Mount Point
Hope this helps and Thank you for using Argos Q&A
2 January 2020
I have checked and can advise that this does not have google assist or Alexa installed.
Hope this helps!
15 December 2019
LG Product team
24 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.